Our mission at NLCC is to partner with businesses, organizations, and clubs within our community whenever we can in order to promote mental health wellness and reduce stigma surrounding mental health concerns. Let us know how we can support you at
Request an Event
- Seniors Connect: Dementia Support GroupThu, Jan 09Jenner's Pond Retirement Community
- Handling the New Year with Hope: A Special Needs Parenting WorkshopWed, Jan 08Christian Life Center
- Handling the Holidays with Hope: A Special Needs Parenting WorkshopWed, Dec 18Willowdale Chapel - Kennett CampusDec 18, 2019, 6:45 PM – 7:45 PMWillowdale Chapel - Kennett Campus, 675 Unionville Rd, Kennett Square, PA 19348, USAJoin us for this free parent workshop to identify coping and behavioral strategies that can help families with special needs children balance challenging family dynamics during the holidays.
- Free Online Intro to Mindfulness ClassThu, Nov 21New London Counseling CenterNov 21, 2019, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMNew London Counseling Center, 125 Saginaw Rd, Lincoln University, PA 19352, USAMindfulness is the practice of focusing on the present moment to gain calm and reduce stress and distraction. Join Instructor Sasha Ryan to learn the basics of mindfulness practice and ways to implement them in your daily life in this free, 30 minute class.
- Free Parent/Teen Communication WorkshopTue, Nov 19New London Counseling CenterNov 19, 2019, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PMNew London Counseling Center, 125 Saginaw Rd, Lincoln University, PA 19352, USAThis one-hour workshop with instructor and licensed clinical psychologist Laura Miller aims to help you gain skills and techniques for communicating with your teen both face-to-face and in the growing digital landscape in order to create and maintain a healthy, lifelong relationship with your child.
- Free Online Parenting WorkshopMon, Nov 11New London Counseling Center
- Designer Bag Bingo!Fri, Sep 20New London Presbyterian ChurchSep 20, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMNew London Presbyterian Church, 1986 Newark Rd, Lincoln University, PA 19352Grab a friend and join us for an evening of flirting with Lady Luck to win designer bags from Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Coach, and much, much more! Press your luck even more in our raffle and 50/50 and be sure to swing by the concession stand for some hot, fresh pizza or one of our custom "mock"tail
- MindfulnessMon, Jun 03NewLondonCounselingCenter.com